Solaris [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Re: Solaris

Postby Reaper on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Madfred666120 wrote:I like hairy portuguese women and 3rd Reich songs, can i join in e3?

:lol: Do i look cool enough to post comments here?

no, based on diddy's "logic" you were in IKI and therefore you are immature noob rofl
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby SolarisX on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:35 am

@Deadly : i definitely do agree with u, such a topic is endless. But actually grezchuj's mind about me isn't based on real things. I could answer again to him, but it's like talking with a tree.

Now i can suggest to make a rage-thread for grezchuj in an off-topic (or just stick a ban in his polish ***), then he'll be able to generalize his mind about smokey to whole IKI, then all clans, then whole germany, then world, and he'll remain the only clever guy ;)

Btw, i'll be playing GTA tonight. See ya ingame!
SolarisX
Noob

Postby Madfred666120 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:56 am

reaper wrote:no, based on diddy's "logic" you were in IKI and therefore you are immature noob rofl

Fak, i wanted to hide that i'm 8 y old :oops:

Anyway, i like smokey, and i find that eddy's nicest and funniest guy in IV, will Poland launch nuclear power on France :?:
Madfred666120
Noob

Postby Deadly on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Madfred666120 wrote:
reaper wrote:no, based on diddy's "logic" you were in IKI and therefore you are immature noob rofl

Fak, i wanted to hide that i'm 8 y old :oops:

Anyway, i like smokey, and i find that eddy's nicest and funniest guy in IV, will Poland launch nuclear power on France :?:

i like turtles.
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Royal on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 pm

well that you do with us are applying, so bad you are not in the tdm, we will test you the next day just to iki time I must say that I myself was just happy ever after 2 months gta already play in clan to be, but that many problems had been with me to the date smokey not aware it was a pretty crazy and fun time at iki: D, but he is not IWIsaint or mopfer which are different types
Royal
Lieutenant

Postby Maestro on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Sorry Solaris but I have to Deny this one too. Its not even about me, you know I dont have any problems with you, however some members didn't like you too much, so the overall opinion was negative. And in order to stop creating more conflicts its better just to finish it like this. Peace up man and wish you all best.
Maestro
Leader

Re: Solaris [Denied]

Postby Nekuta on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:37 pm

still mad?
Nekuta
Muscle

---------

Previous

Return to Recruitment