Solaris [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Re: Solaris

Postby Maestro on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:42 pm

In that logic, we wouldn't have royal in the clan, and as you know royal is like the coolest guy online.
Maestro
Leader

Postby Grzechu96pl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:49 pm

11. unoriginal
12. their attitude sucks
13. childish
14. their english is sh*t

i have a reason to judge IKI like that but ofc u wont understand it. there are a few exceptions (or maybe just one) but u can be sure that its not you. since like most new retards in this game u played for a few months and started to think that u know everything about it (all the while sucking everyone's c0ck) you became "pro" in ur own mind and started using big words from google translate and making tags with loads of capital letters to look cool so that ppl finally start taking u seriously. u probably started listening to dubstep as well. take my hint and stop trying :mrgreen:

p.s. i still remember when i played with u on ur first tag little elf... ur so grown up now <3
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Grzechu96pl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:58 pm

and i can only laugh at ur lame attempts (as expected) to try to make me look dumb. i dont need others to tell me how clever i am. im fully aware of my own brain capacity and happy with the way i am thx :] maybe next u can post some algorithms or equations. THAT WONT MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby SolarisX on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:24 pm

- +1 to roddy, eddy used to be a IKI, and i do agree with his mind about him.
- I never used any gamertag with caps rofl.
- only retards describe themselves as clever people.
- that's right, my english is such a nightmare...lol.
- check the 2 frag movies i did, music was LP and SoaD, but definitely not dubstep.
- u're 16, u didn't pass any exam in ur life, and u're already talking about equations and algorithms. Let me tell u that u didn't start leaning real maths. Even KN could solve a 1st degree equation (wait...no, but being more clever than KN isn't a real achievement).
- the first time we met ourselves, i had been playing for 1 month, and i asked u if grezchu was ur first gamertag coz u were quite good, and u answered u were an old player. What's the lame lol?
- did i ever pretend to be a pro? This is ur challenge : find a screenshot where i say i'm better than someone else (perhaps i did once, to make rage KN rofl). Actually, contrary to people like u who think they are better than anyone, i recognize i'm worse than many players, and i don't give a f*ck coz only retards take the game as a competition, mind stuck in ratios they never got.

Once again, global opinion of IKIs, but u don't even know me haha.

Edit : u're speaking of every IKI players like u would be speaking about smokey. I do agree, smokey belongs to the category u described, but why including players u don't even know
SolarisX
Noob

Postby Deadly on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm

You both are fighting like kids, how about end this sh*t and start to be friends? this is trully dumb, both of you are grown enough to understand each other so stop it right now.
who cares about that d*mbf*uck kn ? who give's a sh*t? no one, so let's end this and stop fighting ;)
lets go to the topic!
first of all i AGREE to make solaris in e3 but ONLY if maestro/reaper/royal/abz played with him and said he is PRO ENOUGH to join e3,
so it's +1 from me, let's end this fast.
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Grzechu96pl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:42 pm

- I never used any gamertag with caps rofl.
-HAHAHAHA
- only retards describe themselves as clever people.
-i never said i was clever did i? ;]
- u're 16, u didn't pass any exam in ur life, and u're already talking about equations and algorithms. Let me tell u that u didn't start leaning real maths.
-thats a mistake on ur behalf, but i didnt expect u to know that so np just coz u didnt finish any exams at 16 doesnt mean i didnt... try not to generalize so much :mrgreen: i prefer languages
Actually, contrary to people like u who think they are better than anyone
-i dont think im better than anyone, but i enjoy laughing at ppl who are like that and making them angry ;D
- did i ever pretend to be a pro? This is ur challenge : find a screenshot where i say i'm better than someone else
-errr no thx. what would be the point of that anyway? so that you could once again deny things that are true? u know exactly when that was so whats the point if ur in denial.
only retards take the game as a competition, mind stuck in ratios they never got.
-amen
Last edited by Grzechu96pl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Grzechu96pl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:44 pm

rofl soz deadly that was my last post here
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Maestro on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Anyway Deadly is right.
Maestro
Leader

Postby InfeXi0n on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm

e3 Deadly wrote: but ONLY if maestro/reaper/royal/abz played with him

Faggot where am i ?
InfeXi0n
Representative

Postby Madfred666120 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:07 pm

I like hairy portuguese women and 3rd Reich songs, can i join in e3?

:lol: Do i look cool enough to post comments here?
Madfred666120
Noob

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment