Solaris [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Re: Solaris

Postby Grzechu96pl on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 pm

slot free. have fun.
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby SolarisX on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:36 pm

LOL.
SolarisX
Noob

Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:31 pm

rofl cry baby
Maestro
Leader

Postby Grzechu96pl on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:23 pm

@solaris lmfao* IKI x)

@rod ye i cant even laugh at u any more u just make me cry :[
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:28 pm

ok Nr2 Grzechuj x))))))
Maestro
Leader

Postby Reaper on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:36 pm

yeah now let's all ***** about our old clan memberships.
past is past so f*ck it.
so now what it ur problem with solaris, grzechu?
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby Grzechu96pl on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm

my problem isnt with solaris its with fishboi, but since u ask ill tell u

hes from IKI, ye it may sound stupid but i dont give a f*ck i have my reasons, but since ur a new player the chances are u probably wont understand how retarded that clan actually is. so i wont go on about it, u can ask around some older players if u like. there are facts about that clan that have proven to be 100% correct over the years tho and these are that:

1. all iki members are f*cking idiots
2. they are retarded
3. they think they are skilled / the best
4. they suck in reality
5. they're lame as f*ck
6. they all worship sm0kin who is in fact a 5 year old fat nerd who pretends he has kids
7. they really cant be taken seriously
8. they have no common sense
9. they're in iki
10. THE KILLERS GANG

laugh at me if u like but i been playing since around the same time that iki was created (maybe a bit earlier) and i have witnessed the amount of retardation that came out of it. that includes IWISaint, sm0kin, mopfer, sm0kins gay *** brothers who are most likely just sm0kin undercover and recently ur little elf friend solaris

"IKI makes another first video."
Last edited by Grzechu96pl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:40 pm

not tough calling me "roddigo".
Maestro
Leader

Postby SolarisX on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:37 am

Only retards think all players of a clan are stupid coz someone in this clan is stupid. Would i say that all polish are retards just coz u're stupid? Never did i and never will i, or it will be 2nd degree to have fun with people like u who can't really have an objective and credible opinion...

Actually u don't like smokey (and he's the reason why i left, coz i learnt all the weird things about IKI after having joined), and i don't really give a f*ck now. But several IKI members or ex-members are respectable and loyal guys, contrary to u who is only able to make a global mind without even know each member (all in all that's normal, apparently ur brain can't deal with a lot of data at the same time lol.)

PS : f*uck ur system to ban words, i'm forced to read my messages 5 times to find insults rofl.
SolarisX
Noob

Postby Reaper on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:04 pm

SolarisX wrote:Only retards think all players of a clan are stupid coz someone in this clan is stupid. Would i say that all polish are retards just coz u're stupid? Never did i and never will i, or it will be 2nd degree to have fun with people like u who can't really have an objective and credible opinion...

Actually u don't like smokey (and he's the reason why i left, coz i learnt all the weird things about IKI after having joined), and i don't really give a f*ck now. But several IKI members or ex-members are respectable and loyal guys, contrary to u who is only able to make a global mind without even know each member (all in all that's normal, apparently ur brain can't deal with a lot of data at the same time lol.)

PS : f*uck ur system to ban words, i'm forced to read my messages 5 times to find insults rofl.

He's right, don't judge clan members only if clan is retarded.

P.S.: we are polite gentlemen, no swearing haha :mrgreen:
Reaper
Commissioner

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment