Possible answer to california love [Troll way]

Let's talk about GTA and Max Payne!

Possible answer to california love [Troll way]

Postby Maestro on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:30 pm

This video by robert, just check how many times he say "Thanks bla bla", and then you have comments like this:

"cousin Gruba Ryba: This idea accidentally came to us when we had been already busy at the other huge project. For me it's not only a great experience in graphic moded video making but also a great chance to create something that could unite us all. With this video we tell goodbye to the old graphic of GTA IV and get ready to step in a bright future. Thank you all

Neighbor Andre: Me, Unce Bob, Wet Sandra and rest of my neighbors are glad to present you our common new work.We are proud of this."

Or

"Well, thx.

My grandpa: "New Warrior's project is something we've been up to for quite some time. Now, that we after many many weeks finally managed to complete it, we're very glad we can share it with the community. GTA used to be a good place full of nice respectful people and even though much of that has already changed, we still try to make this community a better place. We've spent hours of fun with our friends, where each one of them added one more little piece to the project."

Also the description of the video: "Thx to JetfireNewGeneration our unofficial editor for help. Also thx for support to my fiance, mother, fother, grandma, grandpa, neighbours, uncle Bob and cousins."
Jetfire didn't even help them in nothing, so this is a clear attempt of trolling from their side, which is sad and true.

This is exacly the same style that we did on California Love, just look now:

jetfirenewgen: "This idea accidentally came to us when we had been already busy at the other huge project. For me it's not only a great experience in music video making but also a great chance to create something that could unite us all. With this video we tell goodbye to the era of GTA IV and get ready to step in a bright future. Thank you all!"

e3 Maestro: "Me, Jetfire, Reaper and the rest of my e3' bros are glad to present you our common new work. We worked hard at it but it's very rewarding for us, and I must share with you, guys, what I learnt while making it with Reaper and Jet. I learnt that this type of videos is just amazing to unite our community that, unfortunately, is not too big and sadly it's getting a place full of hate, when it should be a place for fun, to enjoy this great game by Rockstar. In my opinion, there shouldn't be feuds because, after all, we all belong to the same GTA Community. Cheers Maestro."

e3 Reaper: "Cali love project is something we've been up to for quite some time. Now, that we after many many weeks finally managed to complete it, we're very glad we can share it with the community. GTA used to be a good place full of nice respectful people and even though much of that has already changed, we still try to make this community a better place. We've spent hours of fun with our friends, where each one of them added one more little piece to the project and I really appreciate everyone's help. This should be the final goodbye to the GTA IV era from our side and let us hope for a good time spent in V."

When I mean its the same style, its the way they wrote essays. But I seriously wanna see how they wanna match california love with that **** video with some **** mod.
Maestro
Leader

Re: Possible answer to california love [Troll way]

Postby Phantasy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 pm

i can say only LoL
Phantasy
Lieutenant

Postby AbZy on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:39 am

The mod is ok, still basic edited version of env. mod v5 :lol: the sky looks kinda cheap. As for frags and i don't see any special actions, except my jump & barrel explosion that was great :D Don't really mean to discuss these trolls here but it's easy to say they love us. Thanks for the time you took dedicating another video to us, we love you too :lol:
AbZy
Commissioner

Postby Deadly on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah
I see stuff get's more hotter in here hahahahahaha
omg..
Deadly
Muscle

---------

Return to General Talk