New GTA V screens

Well, what's new?

Re: New GTA V screens

Postby Deadly on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 am

Here's my sh*ts -->
First Bike photo: Seems like Funland or GTA san andreas far side of the map. and this bike cycle is finally back! with new sport clothes
Second Car Photo: New Cars with (i think.. ) you can choose either Exotic, sport,airplanes and other stuff.
Third jet photo: i think that's from GTA San andreas but with updated textures and HD Quality ( photo looks sick )
Forth Parachute Photo: well those mountains and graphics are f*cking amazing! you can see like that there is a waterfall coming down * kinda * and a bridge above it like san andreas! and parachutes tooken from EFLC ( look at style )
fifth:i guess that we will take that villa ( or maybe it's a gym ? ) and play tennis and other sports like san andreas.
Sixth: guess what! those mini-games look like GTA Vice city but instead of RC Cars those are real bikes :mrgreen: !
last but not least -->
my wishes x):
first thing that we have a family and we take care of it ( go out for a trip,camp,sport games..etc )
second thing that we can do some muscles and train.
third thing that we can buy and BUILD houses. from our style. and buy TV,PS3,X360,PC..etc like those xD
forth is that we can recognize and sign up for events like DiRT games ( i dont mean just cars. everything else)
FIVE! i hope we can see animals finally on those mountains.
sixth! finally i wish that they made a full seasons. i mean winter,spring, Autumn,summer.. and we can customize our rides like SA and more more other customizes! ( everyone agrees with me i bet x) )
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Deadly on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:35 am

i was checking out the site then this came up!
check this out guys! SICK GRAPHICS!!!!! ( dude this game gonna break everything else! )
P.S: from those pictures i notice that our character is only a black guy not other characters! just one guy * he's black but obv not CJ because i zoomed in and he is different.
but guys come on look! those heli details and that infernus! maybe the picture when he is holding a gun got surrounded in so he will make his way out! and maybe the other picture is hi-jacking that truck?
and that DODO picture is f*cking shocking! i love those little planes and that mountain stuff!
NATURE FTW!~
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Maestro on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:30 am

And also gonna break my gfx card....
Maestro
Leader

Postby Reaper on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:41 am

Omg epic grahpics!!
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby DrolleR on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:44 pm

I cant wait for this game ! give me this right now xd. it could be awesome riding on a bike and shootin` to these nabs.
DrolleR
Muscle

Postby Grzechu96pl on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:14 pm

f*ck this sh*t looks like sims 3 lmfao!
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Reaper on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm

e3 DiDDy wrote:f*ck this sh*t looks like sims 3 lmfao!

sims 1v1 go creat mother f*ck
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby Deadly on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:02 am

Rockstar forgot to put on sirens for Police HAHAAHHAAH!!
Deadly
Muscle

---------

Previous

Return to News