Mopfer 4D xD Apply [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Re: Mopfer 4D xD Apply

Postby Mopfer 4|D on Thu May 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Haha :D Please, with ure best i mean in trolling making videos about indians, jews and some other :D anyway, im not taking videos so serious, why? Its just a game :D So whatever, if u guys dont want me not a problem
Mopfer 4|D
Muscle

Re: Mopfer 4D xD Apply

Postby Deadly on Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Mopfer 4|D wrote:Haha :D Please, with ure best i mean in trolling making videos about indians, jews and some other :D anyway, im not taking videos so serious, why? Its just a game :D So whatever, if u guys dont want me not a problem

Your A Skilled Player, Good Person, but, you must know how to control your brain butha! you should know about who are you talking about and what,why,where..etc,, i don't think your ready to join us, again, you need to re-think and make yourself in a good position as roddy said, after that, come and apply here. good luck!
Deadly
Muscle

Re: Mopfer 4D xD Apply [Denied]

Postby AbZy on Tue May 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Yo! Sorry Mopfer but I'll have to give the final statement.
There are too many things that didn't went the way they should and
you've heard some feedback by other members already. I apologise
in the name of the Club for making you wait that long, but see the positive
in it. We were watching your progress and we were considering to accpet you :mrgreen:
But we feel that you are just not ready to be a member of our team in some ways, i hope
you take this as a personal feedback and who knows where you might be in some months. :)
Best wishes for your future -AbZy
AbZy
Commissioner

---------

Previous

Return to Recruitment