KN TERMINATOR Aplicattion [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

KN TERMINATOR Aplicattion [Denied]

Postby KN TERMINATOR29 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Games For Windows LIVE GT : KN TERMINATOR, AoD Tw1St3D,JasonKilledYou, I Pwnd You I
Old GTs and Old Clans ( Link of the YouTube Channel if it exists ) : AoD, TGF, BFT, and last clan SL ( Someone delect my YT clan account and i think Maestro and Fuzion know about that so i dont have YT channel for Clan )
Xfire Username ( Link is required ) : i dont use xfire now
YouTube Channel ( Link is required if it exists ) :
How Did you hear about Us ? : I know people inside this for years even before e3 exist
Your Favorite modes ? : TDM
Your Favorite Weapon ? : mp5
Time, zone and Location (GMT +/- ... ) : lisbon ( Portugal )
How will you contribute to our clan ? : With skills, and make hatters very mad :) i am very good with that :D

For How long do you play GTA IV, EFLC and Max Payne 3 ? : since day 1 he come.
What's your type of player (Rusher, Hider, Camper, Fast Paced, Slow Paced) ? : Depend, good players need to see to know the skill of oponents if they suck i rush if they are good i can rush but i like more open and play with strategy
Evaluate your Skills level (0% to 100%) ? :80% or maybe more i dont know 20% skills have people with more than 340 fps and all pros know that :)

Do you play other games ? : yes
Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures, etc ... ? : i make videos in sony vegas terminator pro 12 :D
Any comments ? : I know i will be not acept because 90% of GTA players hate me, now from that 90% .... 80% hate me because get owned , 7% hate me because win in unfair way.....and 3 % can win me 100% clean ..... i am not lagger and i am anti-cheaters .......... My objective is just one give to retards and cheaters what they diserve = GET OWNED like IDeEI gays no life liers......
Any Suggestions ? : Yes , with me inside the clan can be more active , since i play : GTA IV, SF2, WARFACE, HAZARD Ops ( funny game :) maybe i can upgrade my skills inside since i play many times with you guys....
KN TERMINATOR29
Noob

Re: KN TERMINATOR Aplicattion

Postby Phantasy on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Rozumiem że to jakiś żart
Phantasy
Lieutenant

Postby Outlaw on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:07 pm

good old school player. +1
Outlaw
Noob

Postby Dua1iTy on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey KN man , i have one question for you what do you mean by sony vegas terminator pro 12 ? i believe that is incorrect .
Dua1iTy
Lieutenant

Postby KN TERMINATOR29 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Tanks for people say +1 , and dual bro that thing about sony vega Terminator pro 12 i writte that for fun :D
if need ask me something its ok :) have nice week all :) i am in moment playing in SF2 in new Multigaming pro PT clan but i have time to play in all games so np :) .....

I can say if i join i can help the same way i do a lot of work inside AoD but the after all ****s i do for then they decide to put me out of clan when i was one of players doing all alone in GTA with dual......

I just wanna join a clan with good reputation and clean its why i come here to try to know the opion of Pro Players about me even if i dont join at less i try , at this time people are laughing on me because my aplication in e3 , the clans active now are a **** , IDeEI, TDI, ITZI,N1,MoS, i dont wanna join that clan even if they pay to me like 100.000.00 euros :D

Cya guys
KN TERMINATOR29
Noob

Postby GTA Maniac on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Sup bro KN?
Although my opinion does'nt really matter but give him a try.
He can bust all chiters, laggers, aimbot, rapid, hax, godmode and the list goes on.......

It's true that 90% of players hate him and are laughing at his application.

P.S- It's been more than year since I last logged in. Where the fu*k do I change my password? I can't see lol & the ones I received is sh!t and hard to remember.
P.S.S- Maestro change my username to "Maniac" thx.
GTA Maniac
Noob

Postby KN TERM1NATOR on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:23 am

HELLO THERE EVERYBODY. NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS SAY, I GIVE MYSELF +1. AND YOU CHEATING LAGGERS WILL ALSO GIVE ME +1 AFTER READING MY WORDS.

AS YOU ALL KNOW, I'VE BEEN WORKING AS ANTI-CHEATER IN GTA IV FOR 5 YEARS. SO IF YOU ACCEPT ME, YOUR CLAN WILL BE KNOWN AS NEW CLEAN ANTI-CHEATER CLAN. ROCKSTAR DOESN'T EVEN NEED ANY ANTI-CHEAT PROGRAM. STEAM'S VAC? F UCK THAT. I'M BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CHEAT BUSTING PROGRAMS THAT EXIST IN THIS WORLD.

ONLY CHEATER LOSER WITH 300FPS WILL GIVE ME -1 CUZ THEY FEAR THAT I MIGHT BUST THEIR F UCKING HACK!! I REC THAT ****!! IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME FAKING +1, I'LL BE MAD LIKE A RETARD AND PUNCH MY MONITOR TO BREAK MY WONDERFUL PC, JUST LIKE I DESTROYED MY LAPTOP AFTER GETTING KILLED BY CHEATER A COUPLE OF TIMES.

OH **** YOU STILL DIDN'T GIVE ME +1? F UCK YOU!! I'LL COUNT 5. GIVE ME +1 OR I RAGE AND DESTROY YOUR CLAN

STILL NO +1 YOU MOTHER F UCKING *****ES?! YOU DON'T SEE THE LAG THIS FORUN HAVEE ITS WHY I REGISTER HERE AND I SEE ALOT OF LAGGER LIKE E3 MAESTRO AND E3 FUZION TRYING TO BE SMART BUT THEY ARE PEDS THEY ALL LOSE TO ME LIKE 10-0 AND THEY SUCK HARD WITH THEIR ****. I KNOW AL KIND OF ****S AND RAPIDS THEY USE SPECIALY E3 MAESTRO AND HE SUCKS LIKE HELL , I WONT TO SAY THAT I BUSTED ALL LAGERS ****ER NABS AND THIS E3 PEDS CAN SUCK MY BIG D1CK. DIG IT E3 NABS. F UCK YOU ALL!! I'M GONNA F UCKING STAY IN KN CLAN *****ES!!
KN TERM1NATOR
Noob

Postby IDeEI Gay nolifer on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Oh finally e3 gets that amazing opportunity to have him as a member. Now u will be finally able to beat us (maybe) and -even further - show us how hard we suck. Additionally some of the biggest secret cheaters will be revealed!! As Kn already wrote, the reputation of your clan will probably turn into a positive one, after countless years full of defeats against DeE and SL.
So I give +1 for the first really good player in e3!!

PS: I just registered for that comment. :-)
IDeEI Gay nolifer
Noob

Postby KN TERMINATOR29 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:25 pm

Becarfull with that KN TERMINATOR ( WITHOUT 29 ) its not me tks...

i will keep waiting for comments " only from e3 members " have a nice day
KN TERMINATOR29
Noob

Postby KN TERMINATOR29 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:58 pm

IDeEI got mad they allready try to make everyone stupid here, but i know e3 have more brain than this peds cheaters, so sorry for this retard people no lifers .....

Important: KN TERM1NATOR ( is not me ).

I will like to know the opinion of other members from e3 and not randons from GTA.

Tanks have nice day
KN TERMINATOR29
Noob

---------

Next

Return to Recruitment