Kiroku [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Kiroku [Denied]

Postby Kiroku170 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Games For Windows LIVE GT : Kiroku
Old GTs and Old Clans ( Link of the YouTube Channel if it exists ) : AoD/R2D, IKI, HSZ.
Xfire Username ( Link is required ) : kiroku12
Xfire Link. -
YouTube Channel ( Link is required if it exists )
How Did you hear about Us ? : GTA IV
Your Favorite modes ? : Team Death Match, Death Match.
Your Favorite Weapon ? : MP5, Uzi.
Time, zone and Location (GMT +/- ... ) :
Louisiana USA, GMT - 5:00
How will you contribute to our clan ? : Fighting in clan wars, Proving my skills.

For How long do you play GTA IV, EFLC and Max Payne 3 ? : GTA IV [2 Years, 2011] EFLC [1 Year, 2012]
What's your type of player (Rusher, Hider, Camper, Fast Paced, Slow Paced) ? : Rusher, Fast Paced, Camp If I have to.
Evaluate your Skills level (0% to 100%) ? : 70% - 80% On Tryhard. [68% Regularly.]

Do you play other games ? : CSS, Tf2, ETC.
Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures, etc ... ? : I'm a coder, [php vb.net, c#, c++. I can make just about anything.]
Any comments ? : To prove my skill I'll 1v1 any of you. I <3 reaper.
Any Suggestions ? : Na.
Kiroku170
Noob

Re: Kiroku

Postby Maestro on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi Kiroku, thanks for showing your interest in joining elit3 once again. I know you since a long time and you've been imo a good player. At the moment we're not really into GTA IV, but I'll leave this application opened, I will also wait for the rest of e3's to comment here.

Good luck and peace. :D
Maestro
Leader

Postby Reaper on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Sup, welcome once again, as maestro already said, we're currently not really recruiting for IV since it's dead anyway... you might want to wait a little bit until V comes out and then we can consider this once again. I'll leave this open for now, let's wait for others' opinions.

love you too, bb laters
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby Phantasy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi welcome what can i say we played 2 or 3 weeks ago u was rly angry on me but u are good player with skills :P i agree with Reaper we are waiting for V GTA IV is dead and i dont see the future in IV now
Phantasy
Lieutenant

Postby Kiroku170 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Thanks guys. 8-)
Kiroku170
Noob

Postby InfeXi0n on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:19 pm

LOOK WHO IS BACK AT FORUM! I'M BACK AFTER ABOUT 1 YEAR! Well, i'll comment all the open applications now, ok? Well about Kiroku, what can i say fratello.. I remember You, i played with You about 2 years ago, and if i remember good You was rage hard at me. Maybe now You have changed. I need play with You, cuz now i'm playing this ****game sometimes. Good luck!
InfeXi0n
Representative

---------

Return to Recruitment