Kiroku [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Kiroku [Denied]

Postby Kiroku170 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Games For Windows LIVE GT : Kiroku
Old GTs and Old Clans ( Link of the YouTube Channel if it exists ) : Well i was HSZ I but kicked by jutiro noob.
Xfire Username ( Link is required ) : Will make 1 soon.
YouTube Channel ( Link is required if it exists ) :http://www.youtube.com/user/phunkxdma?feature=results_main
How Did you hear about Us ? : Friends and played with you.
Your Favorite modes ? :tdm and dm
Your Favorite Weapon ? :Mp5 Handgun & Uzi
Time, zone and Location (GMT +/- ... ) : GMT + 2
How will you contribute to our clan ? : Always try my best no matter what, never give up, respect all players, and have fun :)
For How long do you play GTA IV and EFLC ? : 2 Years
What's your type of player (Rusher, Hider, Camper, Fast Paced, Slow Paced) ? : Partly Rusher , Some Camp , But Mostly Fast Paced
Evaluate your Skills level (0% to 100%) ? : Atleast 60%

Do you play other games ? :CSS
Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures, etc ... ? : Yes
Any comments ? : Choose wisley :D
Any Suggestions ? : Nope
Last edited by Kiroku170 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kiroku170
Noob

Re: Kiroku

Postby Grzechu96pl on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 am

yo kiroku, nice to see ur application... just so u know the clan has 8 members and isnt just made up of "infextion" and roddy, it is up to all of us whether you join or not ( mainly abzy tho, hes the leader; so i suggest you lick his *** first :mrgreen: ). also this application seems rather rushed and has some missing sections you might wanna fill in - its important to make a good first impression, just a tip :twisted: you dont have to lie about your age here btw, as long as you're mature (and over 10 years old and have some hair on your balls) you shouldnt have a problem joining this clan (character wise). as for your skill i will not say anything yet... good luck !
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Reaper on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 am

haha well said diddy.. yeah tell us your real age here and also flll up those missing parts first ;)
So far I don't even remember playing with you and if yes, I thought u are KOR cuz Kiroku kinda sounds Korean :D
So when you fill up the GFWL GT part, I'll add you and see what u got ;)
Another fact is, that e3 already has 8 members and now we have to wisely decide who to approve and who to deny, because we don't want to be a clan that has like 20 members..
At this moment you are in 'fight' for membership with alcoholic dude with Passat named Droller ( :mrgreen: ) and DonCortinoPT.
Good luck and see you ingame!
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby Deadly on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 am

lmfao Diddy, hair on ballz ah ? xD, nice to see you here Kiro, played with you 4 matches and your skill is pretty good,
just one question, do you play eflc? and post your real age biatch :mrgreen: , also it counts on us all, not just infeX and Maestrola, as reaper said, your in fight with passat driver, GuD lack!
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Maestro on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 am

And as everybody knows I'm the worst player in e3, probably the one with loweste skill in the games, so you have to face me. :twisted:
Maestro
Leader

Postby Grzechu96pl on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:52 am

e3 Reaper wrote:At this moment you are in 'fight' for membership with alcoholic dude with Passat named Droller ( :mrgreen: ) and DonCortinoPT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH... i think we all know the decision on cortino so i guess its just between him and droller. we wouldnt really want any more than 10 members and so far my +1 goes to the alcoholic :mrgreen: (when he has new net and his new pc parts arrive). im waiting for u to prove me wrong kiro :twisted: if u really wanna join these couple of weeks will be really important for you, so get ur *** online, add e3 members on gfwl and play some tdms with us so we can see what you're made of 8-)
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Deadly on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 pm

e3 DiDDy wrote:
e3 Reaper wrote:At this moment you are in 'fight' for membership with alcoholic dude with Passat named Droller ( :mrgreen: ) and DonCortinoPT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH... i think we all know the decision on cortino so i guess its just between him and droller. we wouldnt really want any more than 10 members and so far my +1 goes to the alcoholic :mrgreen: (when he has new net and his new pc parts arrive). im waiting for u to prove me wrong kiro :twisted: if u really wanna join these couple of weeks will be really important for you, so get ur *** online, add e3 members on gfwl and play some tdms with us so we can see what you're made of 8-)

Lava.
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Kiroku170 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Awesome, i will add you guys i just gotta delete a few people from my list, and yes im on GFWL.
Looking foward to playing with you all!
My real age is 22 no lie.
Kiroku170
Noob

Postby Maestro on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Well Sorry but I'll denie this application, and I will be very direct, you dont have the style that we are looking at and also you're lieing about your age, thats enough for me.

Denied.
Maestro
Leader

---------

Return to Recruitment