Kendzi76 [Approved as e3 Phantasy]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Kendzi76 [Approved as e3 Phantasy]

Postby Phantasy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Games For Windows LIVE GT : kendzi76
Old GTs and Old Clans : SxS kendzi , HSS Nero, XSC Ant1dote
Xfire Username : kendzi76
YouTube Channel :
How Did you hear about Us ? : long time ago i play on eflc and saw TBOD clan
Your Favorite modes ? : FM , DM, TDM
Your Favorite Weapon ? : mp5 .smg , m4 , ak47
Time, zone and Location (GMT +/- ... ) : (UTC+01:00)
How will you contribute to our clan ? : I will do my best as i can

For How long do you play GTA IV and EFLC ? : IV : june 2009 , Eflc : may 2010
What's your type of player (Rusher, Hider, Camper, Fast Paced, Slow Paced) ? : Rusher , if i must Hider, Camper
Evaluate your Skills level (0% to 100%) ? : 70 % D:

Do you play other games ? : yes
Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures, etc ... ? : No
Any comments ? : mmm
Any Suggestions ? :cocaine !
Phantasy
Lieutenant

Re: Kendzi76

Postby Maestro on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Sup man. I'm pretty surprised about your apply, but thanks for showing interest in joining elit3 club. Wish you the best of luck. About ur skills I dont think that your a 70%, your most likely to be 85% in IV. In EFLC you played pretty good too, but now I dont know how you play there. Good luck!
Maestro
Leader

Postby Reaper on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:31 pm

KKKendzi!
Nice to see ya here on e3 forums.
I have to say, that I give u +1 right now since I know u good, ur skill is beast (not 70% but 85-90%) and ur pc is damn beast too.
Good luck kurwo :D
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby DrolleR on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi, im glad you have chosen e3`s clan. What can i say ? We know each other for a long time and we played many matches and spent a great time together in SxS and passed many fights. You are very strong and skilled, i really have problems to kill you lately and i can clearly say your skills grew up much since we have played so far and im really giving you a BIG + for me and i wish you were here.
DrolleR
Muscle

Postby Phantasy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:26 pm

e3 DrolleR wrote:Hi, im glad you have chosen e3`s clan. What can i say ? We know each other for a long time and we played many matches and spent a great time together in SxS and passed many fights. You are very strong and skilled, i really have problems to kill you lately and i can clearly say your skills grew up much since we have played so far and im really giving you a BIG + for me and i wish you were here.

Yeah it was good climate times drololo thank u all thanks for warm words! waiting for decision :D
Phantasy
Lieutenant

Postby AntoPrivat on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Sup man.

Hmm, what to say, last time as we was played together was like a year ago on Airport and i must say, you are a skilled player.
Btw. i remember, you was the guy with big FPS and ppl called you hacker lmao :D.

I give you +1, wish you luck man :D!
AntoPrivat
Representative

Postby Phantasy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Ye i remeber on airport ppl almoust always call me a hacker :mrgreen: but we play not only air others map too btw thanks for ur words :P
Phantasy
Lieutenant

Postby DrolleR on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:52 pm

kendzi wrote:Ye i remeber on airport ppl almoust always call me a hacker :mrgreen: but we play not only air others map too btw thanks for ur words :P

its normally in gta 4 nowadays everytime when you come to the match where are many nabs they call you a "hacker, aimbotter, cheater etc " but still funny how they die easily
DrolleR
Muscle

Postby Grzechu96pl on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:18 pm

i wonder what made you change your mind kendzi ;p anyway same as droller i know u for a long time and i know of ur skill. good luck rager :mrgreen: seeya in game someday x]
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby AbZy on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Sup Kendzi! :) I know you for a long time already (i even remember playing vs you and Droller when you were in SxS and i was kinda **** :D ), and i know you're a decent player with old school aim and somewhat i'd call 2010 playing syle :) Good luck man i'm positive on this application
AbZy
Commissioner

---------

Next

Return to Recruitment