Inactivity kicks #2

Well, what's new?

Inactivity kicks #2

Postby Maestro on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:58 am

Due to some inactivity and I dont see any sense in keeping this people since they dont contribute for anything:

Scocci
Royal

I moved Infexion to representative, so now he is no longer a player of the lineup.
As for the new members, Duality, Omega, I dont want ****, if you start fu*king up so much I have to take some measures.

Peace to all.
Maestro
Leader

Re: Inactivity kicks #2

Postby InfeXi0n on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Are You fuc^ing kidding me? First of all i told You to don't kick Scocci (but I can understand it). And why I'm representative? WTF does even it means? Go servers, and bark that e3 is the best? bull****
InfeXi0n
Representative

Postby Maestro on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Play better then. Dont shame us by losing 2on2 with IDeEI.
Maestro
Leader

Postby Grzechu96pl on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:04 pm

i can see maestro POV but then again this is kinda random. with kicking members i would wait until V is released since i guess a lot of people will come back just to play that. u srsly dont expect ppl to play IV now i mean LMFAO U FUARKIN SERIOS MAYTE?!?!?!?!?!? u dont even play it yourself. if u gonna kick somebody it should be raptor and aryanbzy. not only are they inactive but they also f00ked u out of cash.
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Nekuta on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:47 pm

+1 for grecha. well, a lot changed and these games ain't amusing anymore. V would be a good point to judge whether to kick somebody or not. as for me, I can't find the key codes and the CDs. even if I wanted to play, I am not able to atm. grecha, ficking buy V.
Nekuta
Muscle

---------

Return to News