Heliocal [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Re: Heliocal

Postby Helio on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

e3 Menace wrote:Well i didnt say anything about it yet but, its a +1 from me, everyone know her, and everyone know she is skilled with great potencial and last but not least, she is mature enough to know when there is the time to joke and the time to be serious if you know what i mean, so once again, its +1 from me! Best of luck Helio! :D

Menace.

Danke ! (quote quote)
Helio
Noob

Postby Reaper on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Heliooo!
We all know you are a true master of this game, you are highly skilled nice person with hidden aimbot in the boobs, I'll give ya my +1 :D
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby DrolleR on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Helio i will ask you a question, how many clans were you in ? Some ppl say you were in 5 or more clan, is it true ? In your application you said that you were in xss and FUN . I have to know because if you were in many clans and quickly left them it means that something is wrong with you, we dont want to disloyal ppl or something, having trouble you know.
DrolleR
Muscle

Postby Helio on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 pm

e3 DrolleR wrote:Helio i give a question how many clans were you in ? Some ppl say you were in 5 or more clan is it true ? In your application you said you have been in xss and FUN . I have to know because if you were in many clans and quickly left them it means that something is wrong with you, we dont want to disloyal ppl or something, worst if you want to give any information in private section and fuc* us

who say that ;) IWIinferno ? lol i was in 2545474545548854548 clans :) 1 mine " SnK" 2 (Russie "I 47 I" 3 mine "MS13" 4 The Hot *****s "Hot 420" I was the leader.

and i was 4 days in "Wz7" (but i left cuz nobody active often)
the only onE real gang was "I FUN I" (with good players and team working+good web site)

and some clan's without site and without serious action ! and clanJumper
why must i stay in badly clan?
i respect only friends or player who respect others plls.

(i was not more in I FUN I) I left IFUNI because i was bored of this litte stupid war
with IWI..
In 2009 IWI asked me for joining ( i said no thanks to Inferno ) and started have badly atitude with me.

nothing wrong with me ! i am lvl10 by real work ! i had never installed any trainers or/ used any cheats

I want be in real one clan who play fair and play for fun and d'ont cry & make ****y videos

I FUN I "menbers are always my friends"
Ryder (XSS I Damager) the leader.

actually i like only 3 clans : ISI XSS e3
and i have 2 friends in IPCI

i want a team of friends.
Last edited by Helio on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Helio
Noob

Postby Viruz on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Helio wrote:and i have 2 friends in IPCI

that's true lol.

You have chosen a good clan for you and good luck with your application.
Viruz
Noob

Postby Helio on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Viruz wrote:
Helio wrote:and i have 2 friends in IPCI

that's true lol.

You have chosen a good clan for you and good luck with your application.

thanks

ups not 2 but 3 i forget you ;D
Helio
Noob

Postby DrolleR on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Helio wrote:
e3 DrolleR wrote:Helio i give a question how many clans were you in ? Some ppl say you were in 5 or more clan is it true ? In your application you said you have been in xss and FUN . I have to know because if you were in many clans and quickly left them it means that something is wrong with you, we dont want to disloyal ppl or something, worst if you want to give any information in private section and fuc* us

who say that ;) IWIinferno ? lol i was in 2545474545548854548 clans :) 1 mine " SnK" 2 (Russie "I 47 I" 3 mine "MS13" 4 The Hot *****s "Hot 420" I was the leader.

and i was 4 days in "Wz7" (but i left cuz nobody active often)
the only onE real gang was "I FUN I" (with good players and team working+good web site)

and some clan's without site and without serious action ! and clanJumper
why must i stay in badly clan?
i respect only friends or player who respect others plls.

(i was not more in I FUN I) I left IFUNI because i was bored of this litte stupid war
with IWI..
In 2009 IWI asked me for joining ( i said no thanks to Inferno "who get mad after that ":) and started have badly atitude with me.

nothing wrong with me ! i am lvl10 by real work ! i had never installed any trainers or/ used any cheats

I want be in real one clan who play fair and play for fun and d'ont cry & make ****y videos

I FUN I "menbers are always my friends"
Ryder (XSS I Damager) the leader.

actually i like only 3 clans : ISI XSS e3
and i have 2 friends in IPCI

i want a team of friends.

You resolved my doubts and i hope you in
DrolleR
Muscle

Postby InfeXi0n on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:40 am

Well Droller u too xD. I can say Helio is nice player, nice friend, girl etc. I can give u the +1 pamperswoman
InfeXi0n
Representative

Postby Deadly on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Uhmm,,, Girl in e3? it's like a miracle lol!
I've Never played with you in GTA IV or any other game, but! looking at my mates comments made me say +1!
Umm, for me, I guess Your Good enough!
Goodluck! :mrgreen:
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Grzechu96pl on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm

first of all good luck! you will be the first man in e3! xD

nah srsly ur decent and i strongly recommend these retards accept u in their clan before n1 or any other clan tries to take you away from them x)) you were the leader of snk? i was in that clan lolwtf...

suc ma bite
Last edited by Grzechu96pl on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grzechu96pl
Representative

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment