Heliocal [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Heliocal [Denied]

Postby Helio on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Games For Windows LIVE GT : -Heliocal- -PersephoneToys- -MS13 Orphee- Social club -helioca-
Old GTs and Old Clans ( ) : I FUN I gang ( XSS )
Xfire Username ( : )
YouTube Channel ( : )
How Did you hear about Us ? : (at TV)
Your Favorite modes ? : RACE/TDM/MAFIA
Your Favorite Weapon ? : GUN
Time, zone and Location (UTC+01:00) Bruxelles, Copenhague, Madrid, Paris)
How will you contribute to our clan ? : good question ! with some love !? team work and

For How long do you play GTA IV, EFLC and Max Payne 3 ? : gta since 2008 /eflc 2010/mp3/2012
What's your type of player (Rusher, Hider, Camper, Fast Paced, Slow Paced) ? : Rusher Elephante
Evaluate your Skills level (0% to 100%) ? : 60 % (depend of who hosting)

Do you play other games ? : Far cry 3 Max payne 3 Grid Halo 3 and many others
Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures, etc ... ? : I build Music
Any comments ? : very nice site ( well done ) gg 4bz
Any Suggestions ? : yea change your avatar ;D Tintin (:

pc :
Made : by me
Processor Intel(R) Core i7 CPU 980
Memory 6144MB RAM 3x2048 DDR3
HD : 500 GB x2
Video Card : GTX 580 ASUS CU II
Mobo : ASUS DELUX V2 Socket 1366
Monitor : Asus VK266H -26 pouce and Plasma TV 50 pouces
Soundcard : ( Blaster pro Digital HD Audio)
Speakers : Logitech Z5500 5.1 Optic Digital
Window7 64bits
Last edited by Helio on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Helio
Noob

Re: Heliocal

Postby Reaper on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Sup helio and welcome to elit3 forum, nice to see you here!
Good luck with your application!
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby AbZy on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 pm

First Girl in e3? :) Good luck helio, we had some great games lately and i know you can kick some *** ;)
AbZy
Commissioner

Postby Menace on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Hi Helio, Good luck with your application :D, Nice to see your boobs here! :P
Menace
Muscle

Postby AntoPrivat on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm

e3 Menace wrote:Hi Helio, Good luck with your application :D, Nice to see your boobs here! :P

Hahaha, cheat boobs lol :P !

Heliooooo sup :P

Ofc, wish you luck too, from my site np, a nice known girl with great skillz :P !
AntoPrivat
Representative

Postby InfeXi0n on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 pm

First french, first girl. WoW nice. Pampers ftw xD
InfeXi0n
Representative

Postby DrolleR on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

I think that heliocal is a great player as a girl, she plays better than a lot of random players and im glad you have chosen e3 clan. Let me say what i think about your attitude and skillz . im giving you a + to join us, why ? Because you dont make any ****s around like some players do, you play for fun and you`re a kindful girl, what can i say about skills and aim. Hmm well you can beat up a very good players, i remember how i was playing with you and i had a big problems to kill you so i say yes and i want to see you in our clan, by the way it would be nice to have one girl among these gays hahah ye it`s you dominik too ^^ ofc im kidding. Ok lets wait what the leaders say about you
DrolleR
Muscle

Postby AntoPrivat on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:57 am

e3 DrolleR wrote:I think that heliocal is a great player as a girl, she plays better than a lot of random players and im glad you have chosen e3 clan. Let me say what i think about your attitude and skillz . im giving you a + to join us, why ? Because you dont make any ****s around like some players do, you play for fun and you`re a kindful girl, what can i say about skills and aim. Hmm well you can beat up a very good players, i remember how i was playing with you and i had a big problems to kill you so i say yes and i want to see you in our clan, by the way it would be nice to have one girl among these gays hahah ye it`s you dominik too ^^ ofc im kidding. Ok lets wait what the leaders say about you

▄█░ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀▀ █░░█ ▀▀█▀▀   █░█ ▒█▀▀▄ █
░█░ █▄▀█ █▄▀█ % ▒█▄▄▀ ▀█▀ █░▀█ █▀▀█ ░░█░░   ▄▀▄ ▒█░▒█ ▀
▄█▄ █▄▄█ █▄▄█   ▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░   ▀░▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▄
AntoPrivat
Representative

Postby Menace on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Well i didnt say anything about it yet but, its a +1 from me, everyone know her, and everyone know she is skilled with great potencial and last but not least, she is mature enough to know when there is the time to joke and the time to be serious if you know what i mean, so once again, its +1 from me! Best of luck Helio! :D

Menace.
Menace
Muscle

Postby Helio on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 pm

e3 DrolleR wrote:I think that heliocal is a great player as a girl, she plays better than a lot of random players and im glad you have chosen e3 clan. Let me say what i think about your attitude and skillz . im giving you a + to join us, why ? Because you dont make any ****s around like some players do, you play for fun and you`re a kindful girl, what can i say about skills and aim. Hmm well you can beat up a very good players, i remember how i was playing with you and i had a big problems to kill you so i say yes and i want to see you in our clan, by the way it would be nice to have one girl among these gays hahah ye it`s you dominik too ^^ ofc im kidding. Ok lets wait what the leaders say about you

:o :D :P :D 8-) :) :geek:
woa!

well ..what can i say ?

Just thanks Droller !
Helio
Noob

---------

Next

Return to Recruitment