Grzechu [Approved as e3 DiDDy]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Grzechu [Approved as e3 DiDDy]

Postby Grzechu96pl on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Games For Windows LIVE GT : Grzesiek96pl
Old GTs and Old Clans ( Link of the YouTube Channel if it exists ) : SxS, DMC, SnK, S2K, EsT, SMG, I2, e3 and HSS
Xfire Username ( Link is required ) :
YouTube Channel ( Link is required if it exists ) : Nein.
How Did you hear about Us ? : who?
Your Favorite modes ? : PARTY MODE AND FREE MODE.
Your Favorite Weapon ? : MP5 & AK47
Time, zone and Location (GMT +/- ... ) : GMT +0
How will you contribute to our clan ? : I'll actually play on an e3 gamertag this time (most likely my old one, if i get accepted that is) ;) DON'T DO IT

For How long do you play GTA IV and EFLC ? : I play IV since Sept. '09 with minor breaks. EFLC is ****. I'm inactive atm but when I get a new PC I'll definitely come back to IV for a while even tho it's almost as **** as EFLC. And I'm waiting for V ofc (we all know it's gonna be **** as well) :D dat_optimism
What's your type of player (Rusher, Hider, Camper, Fast Paced, Slow Paced) ? : I like to play open and consider myself quite a fast player who likes to rush. Shame I play on 30/40 FPS most of the time tho :P It's a bit of a bottleneck for me since I'm so f*cking skilled. i despise fags who hide all the time.
Evaluate your Skills level (0% to 100%) ? : 70% (need to practise 2 v 2s and ****) :L y'all know my skill level anyway

Do you play other games ? : Mainly CoD4.
Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures, etc ... ? : 9.
Any comments ? : Promise I won't leave <3 Anyway as you know the main reason I left this clan for HSS is to be around polish fags as I had the most fun with them, but clearly it's not possible and I really cba to change clans all the time and even tho im inactive I would like to be in one since it's **** playing alone. Also me and domi are married so we must be together. most of u are cool and i know u all pretty well (apart from abzy, hes a massive ****er) and I realised it would be nice to be in a "clan" with u again and that I want to go back and stay here for the rest of my gay *** life playing ****ty games with u retards. SO HERE I AM ON MY KNEES SUCKING YOUR C0CKS BEGGING TO TAKE ME BACK IN.

p.s. reaper is a virgin ":D"
Last edited by Grzechu96pl on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Re: Grzechu Application :L

Postby Reaper on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Haha f*ck u stupid homo.
Welcome to elit3 forums! :mrgreen:
So -> when will you get new PC?
And why u apply when u are inactive lol.
Then, you should realize that e3 is IV AND EFLC clan. So as a member (if u ****face get in), you'll have to become very good at EFLC too.
Good luck kneeing cocksucker! :mrgreen:

P.S.: wow that is a ****load of clans you've been in lol
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby Grzechu96pl on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

@reaper <3 im expecting the new PC around august so ill be active for some time during the summer holidays. then obv college starts so ill be twice as busy. im hoping to make a full return around xmas time, but ofc ill be active from time to time before then. as i said before, there isnt really much going on in iv so i dont see any sense in busting my balls trying to get my skill back just so i can get kicked from ****ty lobbies with 5 people in them *cough* terminator *cough* and watch the blank team deathmatch search screen with only korean lobbies available during the day :L ill play when its actually worth it, and there isnt much point now. just makes me miss the old times. anyway let's wait for V and see whats up x) and sure ill play eflc with u guys from time to time (if i join, but then again i did that anyway when i wasnt in e3) but ill need some training from a pro such as yourself first to get better ":D" plus eflc isnt as fun for me as IV (was). im applying now so when im back i can start training with u guys and u can help me get my skill back and get better (: plus its always nice to play with some cool ppl :P especially now when gta is more boring than ever((

~PEACE
Last edited by Grzechu96pl on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby Reaper on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Well of course there is not as much many people active in IV as it was in old times, but.. it is always pleasure to kick KN's *** huh :mrgreen: or pwn some laggy brasilians.
Reaper
Commissioner

Postby Grzechu96pl on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:22 pm

e3 Reaper wrote:Well of course there is not as much many people active in IV as it was in old times, but.. it is always pleasure to kick KN's *** huh :mrgreen: or pwn some laggy brasilians.

that too, after a while, can get quite tedious (;
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby InfeXi0n on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 pm

I can already say +1. <3333
InfeXi0n
Representative

Re: Grzechu :L

Postby Maestro on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Well you know me, and you know what I've been tell to you some time ago...

So.. for me

+1!
Maestro
Leader

Postby Grzechu96pl on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:25 pm

cheers bois <3333 love youuu :]
I can already say +1. <3333
polish powa
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby AntoPrivat on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Yoyoyo

Ya, you are known as good player and i never had problems with you.

So, same for me, +1, xD!

Good luck man :P!
AntoPrivat
Representative

Postby Grzechu96pl on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:55 pm

cheers anto mate :mrgreen: lolz
Grzechu96pl
Representative

---------

Next

Return to Recruitment