DTNGoldCobra [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

Re: DTNGoldCobra

Postby DTNGoldCobra on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:37 pm

e3 AntoPrivat wrote:Like i remember, you play at Events like Rockstar, BGF (now ORF)?

I play on Rockstar events, yes. I didn't play on BGF Events, but on ORF since 1 year :)
DTNGoldCobra
Noob

Postby Deadly on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:46 pm

I understand this, and ofc, i don't have a problem with it. I just applied now, because i have to learn for 3 exams in the next time..means..I'm offline in the next time and wanted to do this fast.

We Appreciate it my friend!
Good luck!
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Deadly on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:47 pm

I understand this, and ofc, i don't have a problem with it. I just applied now, because i have to learn for 3 exams in the next time..means..I'm offline in the next time and wanted to do this fast.

We Appreciate it my friend!
Good luck!
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Nekuta on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Just respect mates, that's all what u need.
Nekuta
Muscle

Postby DrolleR on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 pm

I am afraid to say but we have decided together to deny this application for following reasons . Despite you are friendly to us and we really appreciate it, we have to make decission together and we all decided you are not enough player who will support us in some ways though. It is not nothing personal to you but we need a strong player. I mean it`s not like we are looking only for skilled players but you know how it is ppl could use someone`s weakness to did something rude, you do not play so long like i thought in the beginning and we think you didn`t pass many fights specially i mean TW in serious matches. I checked your yt channel and there are mostly videos from events and fun gameplay. You need more experience but always be prepared we can change our decission in the future. I hope we will stay friendly as we already are and you will not be offended of what happened. Good Luck

Denied
DrolleR
Muscle

---------

Previous

Return to Recruitment