DTNGoldCobra [Denied]

Feeling elit3? Give it a shot and apply!

DTNGoldCobra [Denied]

Postby DTNGoldCobra on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Games For Windows LIVE GT : DTNGoldCobra
Old GTs and Old Clans ( Link of the YouTube Channel if it exists ) :
Old GT: Played with a weird GT - deleted years ago
Old Clans: AoD (FaTal1TY), IAI (Deluxe)
Xfire Username ( Link is required ) : dtngoldcobra1
YouTube Channel ( Link is required if it exists ) :
How Did you hear about Us ? : GTA IV MP :?:
Your Favorite modes ? : TDM, DM
Your Favorite Weapon ? : MP5, Sniper
Time, zone and Location (GMT +/-...) : GMT +1 Germany
How will you contribute to our clan ? : Well, I think im funny. No, i always try to do my best and never give up so fast. Im there for "Fun" and a nice Time. I could edit Videos, too.

For How long do you play GTA IV, EFLC and Max Payne 3 ? : GTAIV/EFLC Since 2009
What's your type of player (Rusher, Hider, Camper, Fast Paced, Slow Paced) ? : Rusher (Try as much as i can), sometimes Hider
Evaluate your Skills level (0% to 100%) ? : I never answer to those Questions, same with "You think you are a pro?", because I'm bad in rating myself,sorry.

Do you play other games ? : Call of Booby Black Ops 2, Need for Speed and many other insignificant games.
Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures, etc ... ? : Making/Editing Videos and i have many Ideas.
Any comments ? : I hope you all stay as friendly as you are.
Any Suggestions ? :
DTNGoldCobra
Noob

Re: DTNGoldCobra

Postby DrolleR on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Welcome in our clan i wish you best of luck now let me say what i think. Nicely and expressive application that`s what i like. I see that you have been playing gta 4 so long even longer than me, it means something . Well i play with you very often and i can say your skills aren`t bad you are like a boa contrictor on these nabs . I give you +1 cause you probably play so long and for time i played with you i didn`t notice that you complained or cried during the game and you know we need players who don`t cry or complain while playing we need strong and capable team ! As you know we accepted a new player a couple of days recently and now we need time to accept another one. We have helio`s application which has not done yet either but do not be worry about it just be prepared and wait for your time. So this is my suggestion about you lets see what the rest is going to say.
DrolleR
Muscle

Postby Deadly on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Hey,

welcome to e3's forum,
I'd like to say that you are a skilled person, highly above the average players which is good.
but i'm afraid i'm going to say that you should wait MORE time. we have just recruited a member.
the thing is, it's not possible to accept person's day by day, give us some time please, then come and check up.
Deadly
Muscle

Postby Grzechu96pl on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 pm

hey dude, im not in the clan but i like to come here a lot and pretend that my opinion means something. so anyway ive played with u recently and i havent seen you complain either, afaik u improved a lot... last time i remember u were a free frag ( no offence :twisted: ) and now for some reason i cant kill you so i guess that either means i got even ****ter because im not very active or because you got better. im thinking its the second one so good luck with ur apply and i think u have a decent chance of joining :mrgreen: just one more thing, u said u play from 2009 but ive never seen you around during that time since thats roughly when i started playing as well. why dont u do us a favour and tell us or old tag. even if i dont recognise u maybe abzy or eddy will. u know lahaine says hes from 2009 also and ofc no person with iq over 100 is gonna believe that bull****... c u

ExS Malice
Grzechu96pl
Representative

Postby DrolleR on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Concerning what grzechu said about your time playing during 2009/2010 i cant remember you at this time either hmm so explain yourself. Maybe you simply bought it but didn`t play in multiplayer, generally i have this game since release but i have started to play since 2010 i mean multiplayer game obviously
DrolleR
Muscle

Postby Outlaw on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:46 am

Yo DTN.I have to play with you to say my opinion.
Good luck with your application!
Outlaw
Noob

Postby DTNGoldCobra on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:54 am

e3 DrolleR wrote: As you know we accepted a new player a couple of days recently and now we need time to accept another one. We have helio`s application which has not done yet either but do not be worry about it just be prepared and wait for your time.

e3 Deadly wrote:we have just recruited a member.
the thing is, it's not possible to accept person's day by day

I understand this, and ofc, i don't have a problem with it. I just applied now, because i have to learn for 3 exams in the next time..means..I'm offline in the next time and wanted to do this fast. (Means that you have enough time to think about me).

Grzechu96pl wrote:u said u play from 2009 but ive never seen you around during that time since thats roughly when i started playing as well. why dont u do us a favour and tell us or old tag. even if i dont recognise u maybe abzy or eddy will. u know lahaine says hes from 2009 also and ofc no person with iq over 100 is gonna believe that bull****

Well, i started to play 2009 (Singeplayer, so it doesn't care), In April 2010 I started to play Mutliplayer, only free mode and races, later in 2011 i played more and more TDMs and DMs, with an account called "StrohZaun761", or something like that, but like i said i deleted it a long time ago. 2011 i made my DTN GoldCobra account, but was like 4 months offline. In December 2011 i started to play again in TDM and DM. As you maybe know i sucked balls, but in only a few months i became very good. (Not an over-pro but good). Ye, thats it, i deleted my account after i made DTN GoldCobra account and i don't think 4bz and eddy can remember me.
DTNGoldCobra
Noob

Postby DrolleR on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Clearly i can say you skills grew up in the beginning of 2012 so we have come to the point. Our clan is not only skills but fun either. Let me ask you of your speedtest connection we usually do it `cuz its a important thing
DrolleR
Muscle

Postby DTNGoldCobra on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:30 pm

e3 DrolleR wrote:Let me ask you of your speedtest connection

My "super-duper" net. :cry:
DTNGoldCobra
Noob

Postby AntoPrivat on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Sup man.
I play too since GTA IV was released but never meet you in any games.
Like i remember, you play at Events like Rockstar, BGF (now ORF)?
I watched some Events Videos and i must say, you never care, insult ppl or something, you just like to play for Fun, so big respect from me :D.

Btw. i agree with my other mates, give us some time!
AntoPrivat
Representative

---------

Next

Return to Recruitment